- a timer to return to the game party (for those who like to watch other games before the start of the game)
- Automatic connection to the party after the client update or an unexpected error (it will work from the next update). That there were no questions "And how will they return?" or "And how to understand what game I played?"
- to display the chat and the sign of the house occupied in the party
- the control buttons for the map and the screenshot have been moved (top left)
- removed all autotranslation buttons. Now simply click on the text (available for - the player's name, the text of the chat message, the name of the game, the donation comment).
- an indicator of the number of land seized by the house in the "home" tab
- sign of the used house card in the "home" tab
- webkit browser is built into the authorization window via social networks, now there are no internet explorer requirements
- bug with home cards Qyburn, Ilyn_Payne and Reek
- one attempt to return to the game party (valid only after the start of the game party)
- bug with possible oversupply during mustering
- anti-award "Mark of Ser Loras". Awarded for escaping from the game party.
- anti-award "Close friend of Ser Loras". Awarded for the highest number escaping from the game party .
- bug with the disappearance of the garrisons when several houses is successive capitulation
- separate stats and awards for all game types
- reset events of Westeros desks when any house is capitulated
- in game list display
- bug with the repetition of Westeros cards in new types of games for 5-3 players.
- bug with adding to the list of expelled from the party! Now everything is as it should be! Out of the game AT ANY STAGE - into exile. No change houses and there are no outputs "only once". The only exception - after the start of the game all expelled is forgiven. This is done in order that they could go to replace..
- floating error occurs when the surrender of the house.
- classic for 4 players
- classic for 3 players
- Homerules for Classic (5 players with Martell)
- to display game lists
- classics for 5 players
- changes in localization for foreign languages
In the next versions I plan:
- implement classics for 3-4 players
- correct addon of "a Dance with Dragons"