- bug with the repetition of Westeros cards in new types of games for 5-3 players.
- bug with adding to the list of expelled from the party! Now everything is as it should be! Out of the game AT ANY STAGE - into exile. No change houses and there are no outputs "only once". The only exception - after the start of the game all expelled is forgiven. This is done in order that they could go to replace..
- floating error occurs when the surrender of the house.
- classic for 4 players
- classic for 3 players
- Homerules for Classic (5 players with Martell)
- to display game lists
- classics for 5 players
- changes in localization for foreign languages
In the next versions I plan:
- implement classics for 3-4 players
- correct addon of "a Dance with Dragons"
Facebook: "Thank you for helping us set up your Board Game of Thrones: Online app. The application now complies with the platform Policy.
We appreciate your commitment to making the app as user-friendly as possible."
Just played the Mother of Dragons expansion for the first time(4 players, as House Targaryen) and damn it's such an improvement. Way better gameplay overall, Iron Bank literally a game changer, ever-shifting alliances(unlike the standard version where people make alliances that last the entire game) and of course Dragons, those damn dragons...