- minimum screen resolution 980*690, recommended 1310*810 and higher
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2 Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or higher should be installed. It is included in Windows Update. To install it manually: (download...)
- Internet Explorer 7, 9 и higher (IE8 does not work correctly) (download for Windows 7...)
- a steady Internet connection to server (no less than 1Mb/s)
You need to have Administrator privileges to install! During the installation process your Windows Firewall rules will be updated to give access to internet for the application. Also, there will be created application icons in your desktop and startup menu.
If you have difficulties running the game you may need to: check system requirements check your internet connection speed and quality, ask other players for advices, check if there is a message or file with error (in folders Exception and VkException), following your error message find solution in text below.
To participate in “Game of Thrones” you need to accept user agreement, described in launch game window.
You need to go through authorization on Facebook or VK
You will be redirected to authorization web page of chosen social network (facebook as example). Follow the web site instructions.
Also, you need to set up “additional password”, that may be required, when social network key will expire.
Usually doesn’t need any action from user. It may ask for your Additional Password. If you have forgotten your password, then you need to contact game developer via social network “Vkontakte” or “Facebook”. You can find links on the main page. If you want to change account, you should authorize using your old account, then click “Logout” in the “settings” menu, and clear your IExplorer cache.